Concrete transport systems
A thorougly designed technology in which all operations are controlled electronically and performed automatically is available for transport of concrete.
Concrete transport systems by means of flying bucket systems in any desired version
- Single buckets
- Double buckets for separate transport of face mix and base mix
- Buckets with bottom discharge gate
- Rollover buckets for wet cast
- Buckets designed to run on curves and on inclined tracks
- Flying buckets with deviation branches etc.
- Concrete distributors (e.g. fpr hollowcore production)
- Electrical control systems for concrete transport systems, designed as PLC control with drag cables or busbars. Integrated into the control system of the concrete mixing and batching plant to minimize interface problems during equipment start-up and concrete production.